The volunteer fire service has its own distinct issues related to health and safety. The U.S. Fire Administration and the National Volunteer Fire Council have released a report on health and safety issues facing volunteer firefighters. The report – Critical Health and Safety Issues in the Volunteer Fire Service – evaluates known issues, highlights new or emerging concerns, and provides the tools and resources necessary to overcome volunteer fire service health and safety challenges. This free report is available on the USFA’s website in PDF and EPUB formats.
- Tips to stay safe during National Electrical Safety Month
- Safety For You: Help us help you when calling 911
- Fall Fire School – ISO Grading Schedule Seminar – Sat Nov 2nd
- Fireplug Article from the MSFA 2nd Director – July 5, 2019
- Genesee County Association of Fire Chiefs 2018 Fire Prevention Week PSAs